Bachelor of Physiotherapy Colleges in India After 12th | BSc BPT Course
At first, BSc BPT Course or bachelor of physiotherapy colleges in india was considered as a sort of back rub, yet as a general rule, it is the specialty of helping individuals influenced by damage, sickness or inability through exercise and physical therapies. The, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT),is the steady utilization of modern tools, for example, heat treatment, shortwave, stimulator, electric massagers, infra-red rays, and so on., has taken such an enormous jump in treating and restoring of physical deformities. BPT physiotherapy colleges in india, continually expanding number of physical breakdowns and twists, the physiotherapy graduates are in incredible demand. Every one of the hospitals whether public and private have a different wing for physiotherapy, which plainly demonstrates that an extraordinary number of opportunities are accessible. Think about the Physiotherapy course attributes.
Call Us : +91 9847777622 or +91 9847777522
To know more on BSc Physiotherapy (BPT) join to our whats app group.
After the successful completion of Higher Secondary school (10+2) with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), choices to browse in physiotherapy are as per the following:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
BPT is a 4 ½ year program, after which a student of Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) can practice physiotherapy as a qualified practitioner. There is no qualifying exam for entering into BPT. You must have 50% marks in 10+2 science including biology to secure admission.
BPT Course Subjects
- Exercise therapy
- Neuro – Physiotherapy
- Community-based Rehabilitation
- Orthopedics and sports physiotherapy
First Year BPT Course
Second Year BPT Course
|5||Research Methodology u0026amp; Biostatistics|
Third-Year BPT Course
|3||Orthopedics u0026amp; Traumatology|
|4||Orthopedics and Sports Physiotherapy|
|5||Cardio-Respiratory u0026amp; General Physiotherapy|
|6||Supervised Rotatory Clinical Training|
Forth-Year BPT Course
|1||Neurology u0026amp; Neurosurgery|
|5||Supervised Rotatory Clinical Training|
|6||Subsidiary subjects: Not for University Examination|
|7||Ethics, Administration and Supervision|
|8||Evidence-Based Physiotherapy Practice|
As a part of the BPT course curriculum, the internship program for six months is after the candidates declare the pass of all subjects in the final examinations. It should be done in a teaching hospital recognized by the respective university
Top Bachelor of Physiotherapy Colleges in India [BPT]
The demand for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) courses has ascended as people like to have a decent life free of discomforts. In this way, the physiotherapy courses that fulfill the need of the worldwide populace can offer compensating professions desiring students. The BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) is a four and half year course that focusses on rehabilitative medicine. It utilizes physical therapy, physical movements, back rubs, and exercise to alleviate the inconvenience from the body.
BSc Physiotherapy Colleges in Tamilnadu/ Chennai
- Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- ·Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
BSc Physiotherapy Colleges in Coimbatore
- PSG College of Physiotherapy
- KMCH College of Physiotherapy
BSc Physiotherapy Colleges in Kerala
- School of Medical Education
BSc Physiotherapy Colleges in Bangalore
- Enliven Therapy Centre
- Kempegowda Institute Of Physiotherapy
BSc Physiotherapy Colleges in Karnataka
- JSS College of Physiotherapy
BSc Physiotherapy Colleges in Mangalore
Job Scope for Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]
- With Technology progressing so quick, there is a great deal of BPT course scope regardless of what specialization you pick.
- The BPT course graduate can be an Entrepreneur or set up your very own Physiotherapy facility to rehearse with a BPT course degree .
- The openings for work are plenty for the graduates after the completion of the BPT course in India and abroad also.